News and Articles
Updated Policies for Sponsoring Your Family as an Investor or Business Owner
Benefits of Setting Up a Business in DubaiStrategic location: Dubai is strategically positioned between Europe, Asia, and Africa, making it an ideal hub for international trade and commerce.
- Tax advantages: One of the main benefits is the absence of corporate and personal income taxes, allowing businesses to retain more profits.
- World-class infrastructure: Dubai boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure, including modern airports, ports, roads, and communication systems, facilitating efficient business operations.
- Business-friendly regulations: The city offers a favourable business environment with minimal bureaucracy and streamlined processes for setting up and running a company.
- Access to global markets: Dubai provides access to a vast consumer market in the Middle East and beyond, enabling businesses to expand their reach.
- Talent pool: The city attracts skilled professionals from around the world, offering a diverse and highly qualified workforce.
- Safety and stability: Dubai offers political stability, safety, and a low crime rate, providing a secure environment for businesses and investors.
- Innovation and technology: The city embraces innovation and invests in cutting-edge technologies, attracting businesses at the forefront of various industries.
- Networking opportunities: Dubai hosts numerous international conferences, exhibitions, and events, facilitating networking and business collaborations.
What is the Dubai Investor Visa?The Dubai Investor Visa is a type of visa that allows foreign investors to take advantage of the UAE’s booming economy and establish their businesses in Dubai. This visa requires an investment of at least AED 1 million into a new or existing business to qualify for residence in the UAE. The applicant can be either a sole investor, partner, director, or shareholder. It is also important to note that this visa needs to be renewed on an annual basis.
Investor Visa CategoriesThere are four different categories under which one can obtain the Investor Visa. These include:
- Visa by Investment in Residential Property
- Visa by Investment in a Company
- Long-Term Residence Visa
- Retirement Visa
Updated Policies for Sponsoring a Family in Dubai as an Investor or Business Owner
- Investing at least AED 1 million into a newly established or existing company will allow you to sponsor your family members.
- To be eligible for family sponsorship, the investor must prove that they have sufficient financial resources and accommodation.
- The sponsor is also responsible for proving that their dependents will not become a public burden during their stay in the UAE.
- All documents relating to your business or investment must be submitted along with the application form.