News and Articles
Online Business Ideas to Start in Dubai this 2021
The United Arab Emirates is one of the best places for starting a business for many reasons:
- Low tax rates,
- Low import duties,
- Free trade agreements,
- Competitive economy,
- Strategic location,
For all these reasons, many business ideas can prove profitable and grow both in the short- and long-run. Dubai has been the UAE’s business hub for a long time now and has established itself as one of the world’s booming economies in recent years, which is only growing. With the government’s innovative business strategies, there has never been a better time for entrepreneurs to start their businesses in the UAE. Currently, the most profitable small business ideas that do not require heavy setup and licensing fees are:
- Online Coaching and Teaching: If you are a subject matter expert at something or are passionate about something, you can convert that into a substantial income. Share your knowledge and expertise online.
- E-commerce: Online trading and shopping are very common in the UAE. All you need for running this business is a website to sell your inventory and deliver them in time.
- Online Marketing: Developing mobile apps, online marketing company, content agency, online PR firm, etc., in parallel with thriving online trading have established themselves as solid and profitable businesses these days, and ideal for developers and software engineers.
- Design Services: Companies in the UAE are always looking out for professional graphic designers to assist them with branding collaterals from banners, posters, logos to landing pages and websites.
- Web Development Services: Out of four billion internet users in the world, only six out of 10 businesses have websites. Web development is an in-demand skill that can cater to the demand for launching businesses in the UAE.
- Online Bookkeeper: You can offer online bookkeeping services if you are an accountant or a bookkeeper who wants to have the freedom and run your own business online. Take advantage of technology and start getting clients.
- Webpreneur: developing mobile apps, online marketing company, content agency, online PR firm, etc., in parallel with thriving online trading have established themselves as solid and profitable businesses these days, and ideal for developers and software engineers.
- Online luxury travel deals and discounts: there are many cities in the UAE which attract many tourists every year; thus, businesses related to tourism and travel have proved to be profitable in the UAE. Because this section is very well established, luxurious and expensive deals that offer new ideas have been successful in recent years.
- Home-cooked food delivery: fresh home-cooked food is pretty popular among the UAE residents as a big population of the country are working-class and do not spend much time cooking. The country’s growing population guarantees there is enough room for accommodating more small businesses in this category.
Steps on How to Start a Business
- Choose a business idea and find your niche.
- Analyze the current market you want to target.
- Create a detailed business plan.
- Check your finances and raise money if needed.
- Determine your legal business structure. Consult with Business Setup Experts such as Smart Zone
- Register your business.
- Choose the appropriate business insurance policies.
- Build your team if needed.
- Market and advertise your business.
Our team of Business Setup Experts will guide you through the obligations of starting a mainland and free zone business, as well as support you to get the required documentation. With the right guidance and Governmental connections – Smart Zone can setup your UAE business in no time. Call +97155 2330077 or email us today.