Advantages of setting up an LLC in Dubai Mainland

Dubai is no doubt one of the most favorable business destinations in the world for businessmen and entrepreneurs. One of the easiest ways to set up a business in Dubai Mainland is forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC), which is the most common form of business across the UAE. An LLC can be formed through two up to fifty shareholders. The liability of the shareholders is limited to their shares in the business capital. The main advantages of this business form are:

  • This is the only form of business that allows foreign investors to own their business’s maximum shares (49%), while the rest is owned by a local partner (with 51% shareholding).
  • An LLC is flexible, and differential profit-sharing arrangements are possible in its legal structure.
  • Establishing an LLC grants entrepreneurs access to the local UAE economy.
  • There is no minimum capital requirement.
  • Foreign entrepreneurs can operate their business without any interference from the local partner.
  • Provides foreigners with the huge advantage of conveniently opening a bank account suitable for their business plus facilitating access to credit facilities.

Considering the above points, LLC is an ideal business form for offering consulting services with an Emirati citizen as a joint venture partner.

Steps for setting up an LLC in Dubai Mainland

There are a few steps that entrepreneurs should take to set up an LLC in Dubai:

  1. Registering the company name with the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) with the professional assistance of one of  Smart Zone Dubai‘s Business Setup Experts
  2. Drafting the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MOA) of the company, if applicable
  3. Submitting the required documents and business license application form to Dubai DED
  4. Registering the company with the Dubai Commercial Register
  5. Registering the employees with the Ministry of Labour and General Authority for Pension and Social Security

Smart Zone Dubai – Business Setup Experts

At Smart Zone, we guide you through the obligations of starting a mainland business and support you in getting the required documentation. Smart Zone can set up your UAE mainland business with the right guidance and governmental connections in no time! We assist you with mainland company registration, trade license requirements, PRO services, and take care of your visa procedures.

Smart Zone Dubai also provides you with a reliable local UAE partner, a mandatory requirement to start your UAE mainland business.