News and Articles
Last Updated: August 16, 2020
CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION
- Suppose the postdated cheques or security deposit for any products or services subscribed to are not cleared within 30 days of their due date. In that case, S Z G Corporate Services LLC reserves the right to take enforcement action to recover the funds. Such enforcement action may include taking steps to cancel the Company’s license and any employee visas and applying for the imposition of any necessary bans through the Authorities against the Client and/or the Company.
- Late payments will be subject to a penalty of 10% per month pro-rated for any part thereof.
- Cheques returned will result in an administration charge of AED 250.
- Any yearly renewable product or Service will auto-renew for a further 12-month period unless written notice otherwise is received from the Client 30 days before the renewal date.
- A de-registration Fee will be payable by the Client to S Z G Corporate Services LLC upon the Services no longer being required. The de-registration Fee will apply to any Company and be by S Z G Corporate Services LLC’ price list for Services from time to time, a copy of which has been provided and an updated copy of which is available upon request.
- S Z G Corporate Services LLC will be entitled to charge additional fees for additional work affecting such de-registration and disbursements payable to third parties on a time-spent basis.
- Full payments to the local sponsors/agents are made at the time of trade name reservation and are non-refundable.
- Customer can cancel their requested services within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow between 10 – 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Grounds for Termination of Services
- If the Client does not renew the Company’s license before expiry, S Z G Corporate Services LLC reserves the right to close the Company or otherwise seek the cessation of its operations.
- Failure by the Client to abide by rules set by the Authorities will be considered valid grounds for termination of Services.
- S Z G Corporate Services LLC can file an absconding case against the Company and the employees if the license of the Company and residence visas of its employees are left un-renewed/un-cancelled.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and processed within 10 to 45 days, depending on the issuing bank of the Credit Card.