An offshore company refers to the different jurisdictions which offer financial confidentiality and are typically characterized having bank secrecy laws, no tax on profits, revenues, interest, inheritance, capital gains and income.
Advantages of Ajman Offshore Company
- Accredited by the authorities of UAE; managed by the Ajman Offshore Authority and recognized by International Business Company (IBC).
- Ajman Offshore company can be incorporated within 24 hours only (with the correct documents)
- Ajman Offshore offers one of the more economical offshore company setup package in UAE
- No residential visa is required to start a company in Ajman Offshore.
- The company maintains no public records.
- Shareholders and directors’ names are not publicized.
- Setting up a multi currency UAE Bank account with online banking access is relatively simple & straightforward
- An Ajman Offshore Company incorporation does not require physical presence of the Shareholders
- The company is 100% tax free – there is no personal, income, corporate or value added tax (VAT) levied on an Ajman Offshore Company
- An Ajman Offshore company acts as an ideal vehicle for asset management and a Holding company structure
The following documents are required to setup a company in the Ajman Offshore:
- Shareholders passport copies
- Shareholders residency proof
- Memorandum of Association
- Offshore Application Form
- 3 company name options ending with suffix "LTD" or "Limited" or "Holding"
The primary activities available in an Ajman Offshore Incorporation are:
- Trading & General Trading Companies
- Shipping Companies
- Ship Manufacturing and Management Companies
- Intermediary Brokers (IB's); Financial and Investments Companies
- Investments & Joint Ventures
- Consultancy & Advisory Services
- Property Investments
- Commercial Brokerage
*Please note that no physical office space & visas are issued under the Offshore Incorporation; however you will get a registered address, along with a P.O Box Number.
Add-On Services for your Company
Take a look at our fantastic range of Services:
- Registered Office Services – Use our office addresses in UAE as the registered office address of your company
- Directors Service Address – Keep your home address confidential and use our office addresses in UAE as your directors service address.
- Apostille and Legalisation Services – We can certify and legalise your documents at Embassies and the Foreign Office.
- Company Restoration – We can assist in restoring your dissolved company to the register so you can retrieve company assets or continue trading.
- Nominee Director and Shareholder – You can use our overseas or UAE based nominee directors or shareholders to preserve confidentiality.
*Bank Account formation in Top UAE Banks of International Standards with Multiple Currency accounts and International Debit Cards.
*In case the Shareholder wants to nominate a third party for bank account operation, a Board Resolution needs to be drafted and attested by the Authorities.