News and Articles
Low-cost Business Setup Options in the UAE
One of the crucial parts of setting up a business in the UAE is deciding on the right jurisdiction. Both Dubai Mainland and UAE Free Zones offer several low-cost opportunities to entrepreneurs and companies looking to expand their business in the country. Choosing the right jurisdiction is made after considering the Dubai Mainland and UAE Free Zone business setup’s pros and cons.
The UAE is home to some of the world’s most attractive and low-cost business setups. This is due to the zero corporate and personal income tax and very accommodating business regulations. Whichever setup you choose, registering a Dubai or Free Zone company is so easy that it can be completed in just a few simple steps.
Some of the Low-cost Business Setup Options
- Dubai Mainland – Get a 100% foreign-owned company for AED 8,000. Setup an office anywhere onshore and engage with a wide range of clients and markets.
- Sharjah Media City – Shams Free Zone – If you are looking to start an e-commerce business, a consultancy company, or any media-related business activity in the UAE, you can get a trade license for just AED 5,750. There is also no physical presence required of the business owner during the company incorporation process.
- Fujairah Creative City Free Zone – Setup a company in the UAE starting from AED 13,325. The Free Zone allows entrepreneurs and companies to apply for many visas and not require office space.
- International Free Zone Authority or IFZA – Open a company for just AED 11,500. Professional, commercial, and industrial activities can be combined under one IFZA Trade License.
- Ajman Free Zone – For just AED 6,000, you can already get a license and start a UAE business. It is also strategically located in Dubai, which provides world-class access to global markets.
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone or RAKEZ – Get your Free Zone license for just AED 11,440. The Free Zone is dedicated to relevant industries such as manufacturing, trading, services, and the likes.
Getting a Business Setup Expert’s Advice
While the company registration process is not that difficult, it does require an expert eye. Any mistake in your application could lead to a rejected license or delayed processing of it. It is always recommended for entrepreneurs and investors to seek advice and guidance from a company formation specialist before establishing a UAE business.
With Smart Zone’s Business Setup Experts, you would only be required to provide the basic documentation and brief information about the business you are looking to setup. Once gathered by our representatives, you can sit back and let our experts handle the rest of the process, from license application, UAE visa application, office lease, and corporate bank opening. It’s that simple. Feel free to talk to one of our experts, call +97155 233 0077.