News and Articles
How to Setup an Ecommerce Business under Shams – Sharjah Media City Free Zone
While other businesses are counting its losses in the Covid-19 pandemic, Amazon has broken all the records of high sales and revenues. This is the power of E-commerce business.
Today, convenience is the key to business. If you are providing convenience to your customers, your business will be way ahead. However, this convenience is only possible with E-commerce or putting your business online.
As many people are confined to their homes and cannot go to the streets, E-commerce has become an inevitable option. Even before the Covid-19 crisis, E-commerce was thriving rapidly. In the last year, estimated revenues reached $700 billion. Globally, the impact has grown by 300 percent.
Some of the most compelling reasons to set up an E-commerce business are listed below:
- It can broaden your brand or product
- Business gets maximum reach
- Yields marketing opportunity
- A significant source of passive income as it is open 24/7
- The future of selling is E-commerce
Although E-commerce business is growing in all demographies, it is not equal in all. Some demographies have the upper hand when it comes to higher sales, and the UAE is one of them.
If you want to set up business in the UAE, then look no further. Sharjah media city free zone will be your perfect partner in this. If you are wondering about how to set up a business in the UAE, then follow the instructions given below to get a business license and business registration in UAE successfully.
Setting an E-commerce Business in Sharjah Media City Free Zone
SHAMS is one of the low-cost free zones in the country and it is one of the most desirable choices for the entrepreneurs as they offer easy license registration processes. There are three types of business licenses that are being provided to the business individuals and they are as follows:
- Trading License: The trading license is provided to the business that involves industrial and manufacturing activities.
- Service License: A firm set up as a consultancy, auditing, law firms, and other accounting companies will be provided with a service license.
- Industrial License: In case of starting a business to manufacture, import or export the finished products then the business person will be availed with an industrial license.
These licenses include over a hundred business activities. If you want multiple activities, you can combine them with your one license. Feel free to schedule a meeting with one of Smart Zone’s business setup specialists to find out about the business activities that suit your e-commerce business.
Why Choose SHAMS?
With a SHAMS license, you can get up to three business activities from just AED 11,500 and start selling your products and services and accept payments online.
Below are some of the advantages when establishing a company at SHAMS:
- In SHAMS, you will also get full ownership of your business. Like other zones, SHAMS does not request expatriates to partner up with UAE nationals.
- SHAMS free zone allows you to return all your profits to your home country. You will get one hundred percent freedom of sending money back to your place of origin.
- If your company or business is registered with SHAMS, you will not be levied any corporate taxes.
- In the free zone, the import and export tax is also zero percent.
- SHAMS has a wide range of business activities such as Import and Export, Marketing Consultancies, Event Management, E-Commerce, Media Services, Media Services, and more.
Sharjah Media City Free Zone became the choice of entrepreneurs a long time ago, and it still maintains that status. The potential benefits that it provides to its members are unprecedented. With these benefits, Shams has managed to maintain its hegemony in the corporate world. Some of its exceptional benefits that will make you prefer Shams include:
- Cost-effective solutions
- Diversity of license
- The fast and easy setup process
- Registration from home in full convenience
- Office facilities
- Flexible visa packages
- A hub for the media content
Documents Required for Business Setup
- Passport copy of all Shareholders, Directors & Managers
- Visa page copy of all Shareholders, Directors & Managers
- Soft copy of passport size photograph for all Shareholders, Directors & Managers
- 3 company name options for establishing your new entity
Sharjah has emerged as one of the successful places to have a business in. In recent years, it has been included in the cities of the ideal destination for entrepreneurs to start their businesses, including e-commerce businesses.
If you have made up your mind and want to set up a business in the UAE, make the Smart Zone team your guide. If you’re going to start an e-commerce business in the UAE, we will take care of all the formation processes from inception to completion. Reach us; we are here for all types of consultancy related to the business and start-ups.